Thursday, 21 July 2011

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to yoou, happy birthday to yoou, happy birthday dear smile... it confuses people( I really need to find a nickname for it) .......Yeeeeey at this late hour,after other hours that seems to me to last forever I a wannabe writer give "birth" to my first blog.So wishes at this crucial moment..... I truly hope to have a decent number of viewers and to please them all with what I write.Next posting will have more deep meaning,I promise, but please ,forgive me, it's late and I had to write my favorite things.....and for me that's torture.So for the moment, let's enjoy this beautiful,yet scary moment of my bloggy's birth. And a motivating song for the start. XOXO,m.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to please all the people that read your blog. If you brighten up just one person's day it's all worth it.

    ReplyDelete